Friday, April 17, 2009

roots MF... roots.

Roc's intro test vid reminded me of something...
this is where we came from... LOL first ever.


Triple Threat Session! from Embers BLS on Vimeo.

(this was my first time editing w/out WMM, and i had no idea what i was doing.
and, before me and roc learned how to film.)

According to Vimeo, this was uploaded 2 months ago... wow, have we come a long ass way in a short amount of time...

Good Times!



...RoC...can't forget this racist gem...
Watch more videos of Skate 2

5 comments:

Redhook said...

bang camaro!

man this vid is pretty og. the downtown stair sesh, jumping on to magically appearing boards.

mamba said...

i almost didn't remember this for a minute until the gun bails jogged my memory :P

Embers said...

added 'americuh' to the link list.
awesome edit.

mamba said...

you know, seeing the first one link to fun in the sun reminded me, whatever happened to fun in the ghetto?

Embers said...

fun in the ghetto has been in the back of my mind...

after the full, expect the full idea to be hashed out. hopefully with all of us.

stay tuned. lol.