Friday, April 10, 2009

Coming Up

This week in Triple Threat...

Got an ida for a new solo this afternoon during my 6 hour drive from Michigan to NY. The name will make you want to punch me, the skating will make you want to be me. You know, typical Roc stuff.

I'm home in NY and don't have access to my XBOX, but I will get me clips for the new top secret edit when i get back up there sunday. You know me, i'm a footy machine, burn one and bang out a whole section in an hour. guaranteed.

Embers, get at me, we need to talk. Serious ish up in here.


TT avatars on top^^
find yours, right click, save, USE!


-EMB-

2 comments:

Embers said...

Ohhhh dang! Sounds tight.

Catch me on aim if you can.
Or on a chatbox somewhere. Or a PM.
Or an email. Or a telegram...

Whatever works... lol.
I'll be around. =)

Roccityroller said...

hmmm...gonna have to pull out my telegrammmmmmmer