Wednesday, April 22, 2009

and *POOF* there it was...

After many cocktails, several hockey games, and a lengthy battle with Google...
the headers are BACK... and transparent!
(i used the originals, i'm contemplating new color ideas at the moment, but at least now everything looks halfway normal.)

One small victory for me, and one giant...
well, you get the idea.

Captain Morgan's Private Stock, FTW.




sidenote: got some awesome footage last night/this morning.
Up to 46 bangers now. still no song... damn.

Good Morning to all!
p.s. i'm watching a documentary on death metal. lmao.

6 comments:

mamba said...

nice work

damn 46? i got a long way to go until i got a full length part

Embers said...

lol. cut down from around 70+.

i never keep track of how many i use...lol. I make the vid. then i delete everything, and start over.

really depends if its a lot of single tricks, or lines, or the like.

Gym AllStar said...

I wish i had time to film 70+ clips, my vids would be REAL nasty then... I need some help with the TEXT editing though.. I saw in one of the TT videos where Embers grinded down a rail and then the word EMBERS showed up and faded down as he Grinded the rail.. awesome and I want that effect.. PLZ make a tutorial for text or explain on here.. anyone?? thx

Embers said...

Roc did that edit, he's all about effects. I've rarely even tried to use them.

I'm sure he'll see this and make a vid on how to do it... lol.

Roccityroller said...

hmmm...i guess i can try to remember how to do it. It's kinda complicated and there's no easy, set way to do it. But i'll try to make a way to explain how it works and then you've gotta figure out how to do it on a case by case basis.

Gym AllStar said...

no worries then ROC, I will just mess around with it some more... there is a whole section of using keyframes and stuff just for the text, kind of crazy actually.. I do not really need text for the FULL part I am working on, just for future projects I was messing around.. man I wish I was home and not at work to go film and edit right now...